Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Must. Be. Organized.

I can't believe how many papers I've been hoarding since 2000, it makes me feel old but I'm sure there are other people out there with more trees stacked up around their humbles abodes than I.

I reduced all my paper clutter, bills, leases, random documents, paycheck stubs, blah blah blah blah, and nonsense, all into this ONE filing bin.


Very refreshing. But I feel like an idiot, for having probably 20 times the amount of this just hours ago. And organizing it in the middle of the night, and then blogging about it.

I looked at my birth certificate, I finally realized how old my dad is. I swear for some silly reason I've been thinking he was 50 ever since I was in 2nd grade. That's the past, almost 14 years. :shakes head:

But in other things, there is always a time for over the knee, flat suede boots. Rain or shine! Actually the picture isn't a very good one, but whatever. And my belt collection continues to grow with the addition of this Raina wait belt. The buckle is actually two rams "kissing," a bit Derek Lam-ish if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment